School promotes the wearing of school uniform at all times. It gives the children a sense of belonging and creates a sense of identity. We expect all children to wear the school uniform.
The school colours are Royal blue, black and grey and should be worn as follows:
- Royal blue jumpers, sweatshirts or cardigans
- Black or grey skirts, pinafore or trousers
- Royal blue polo neck shirts NOT white
- Checked or striped blue, white dresses and black, grey shorts are suitable for the summer.
- Black flat school shoes or plain black trainers – no logos, Uggs, open toe sandals or flip flops.
- Grey, black or white socks
- Wellies for outdoor working
School shoes should be appropriate for use in school, be practical and safe, waterproof and suitable for working and playing in. Shoes with high heels, ugg type boots, crocs and shoes which do not support a child’s feet are not acceptable for school as they may cause injury to the children whilst they are playing. School shoes should be plain black. No logos, extra colours etc. Please also do not send your child in lace up shoes unless they can tie them themselves.
Jewellery, apart from a watch and/or one pair of small stud earrings, is not to be worn.
PE Kit should be in the school at all times in a labelled bag. Each child will need,
- Shorts, t-shirt and plimsolls and joggers or leggings for cooler weather (no bright colours or logos)
Wellies should be sent in in a carrier bag for outdoor learning. We go out whatever the weather so ensure your child is prepared!
All items of clothing should be carefully labelled with the child’s name.
If your child is not wearing appropriate uniform you will be sent a reminder letter regarding this. In sending your child to our school, you are agreeing to the uniform code we have in place.
The Parent Friends Association (PFA) have a preloved uniform stall throughout the year, please ask at the school office when the next one will take place.
SCHOOL UNIFORM ORDERING
Notice Me Logos
4 High Street, Shepton Mallet. BA4 5AN
T: 01749 938060
South West Schoolwear (formally Identity Kits) in Wells provides our school uniform.
23 Boad Street, Wells. BA5 2DJ
T: 01749 670000