Our school is a happy and caring community where the relationships between teacher and child, between school and home and between school and the wider community are considered to be of special importance.
Our aim is to provide a secure and stimulating environment, where children are motivated to become independent learners and thinkers with high expectations.
We offer a balanced, broadly based curriculum which:-
- provides children with the skills necessary to take the opportunities and responsibilities which will be met in subsequent phases of learning and adult life
- ensures each child has equal access to the National Curriculum and other learning opportunities offered by the school
- promotes the spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical and emotional development of pupils
Our vision is:-
- to provide the highest quality teaching in an enriching, stimulating, happy, healthy and safe environment where children develop independence and increasingly take responsibility for their own learning and behaviour
- to recognise, value and develop the full potential and talents of each child
- to promote tolerance, confidence, self-esteem, respect, cooperation, self-discipline, politeness and high standards of behaviour for all members of the school community
- to build a learning community based on fair, understanding and caring relationships
- to be approachable to parents/carers and work together in all areas which will aid their child's development
We recognise that your child is unique and we do our best to ensure that your child makes the most of his or her abilities.