Together we will:
- Encourage our children to keep the school rules.
- Treat each other with respect.
- Support our children with their learning to help them achieve their best.
- Keep each other informed about any concerns that might affect a child’s behaviour, health or work.
Our Family will:
- Make sure our child attends school, on time, prepared and ready to learn.
- Show an interest in school and attend events and Parents’ Evenings whenever possible.
- Support our children with reading, homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Support all school policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Let the school know about any concerns or problems that might affect our child’s work or behaviour.
- Encourage our child to take pride in the school by wearing the required school uniform.
At School we will:
- Ensure that your child is safe and secure.
- Provide a balanced curriculum that meets the needs of individual children.
- Keep parents informed about school activities through regular letters home, newsletters and notices about special events.
- Set appropriate homework regularly which supports work in class and has prompt feedback.
- Keep parents informed about children’s progress.
- Send home regular information about curriculum topics.
- Let parents know about any concerns or problems that might affect their child’s behaviour or work.
Every Child will keep the School Rules:
- Be kind to each other with words and actions
- Look after equipment and tidy up
- Do as you are asked by grown-ups straight away
- Show good listening and looking
- Move around the school in a sensible and calm way.